1. Look at the edge sealing. As the professional manufacturer uses modern machines equipment, imported glue is used for high temperature high pressure edge sealing. After the edge sealing, the exterior surface of the bedroom door should be flat firm.
2. For hardware accessories, in addition to the manufacturing process of the wooden door itself, the quality of hardware also affects the service life of the wooden door. Hinge is a kind of hardware connecting wooden door door frame. Good hinge has anticorrosive performance good transmission, which can ensure that the hinge is evenly stressed damaged due to the self weight of the door.
3. Look at the veneer, the veneer is composed of two parts. One is the material, which refers to the type of veneer wood of the door, which determines the background color texture of the door. The materials of the door in the market mainly include walnut, cherry, oak, ash, etc.; the other is the quality of the painting. The quality process of the painting determine the painting quality of the door, the high-quality painting advanced spraying baking painting processes It can ensure that every bedroom door has smooth paint surface, uniform color clear texture.
4. Look at the environmental protection of materials. Only when all raw materials are environmental protection materials can environmental protection products be produced. It is better to have the inspection certificate of environmental protection department.
5. It is also very important to see whether the manufacturer has its own service system. When the consumer signs the contract, the delivery, acceptance of the product, solutions to the quality problems within the warranty period, etc. shall be indicated in the contract that the manufacturer is responsible for the completion.
6. The quality of wood door manufacturing process directly affects the service life of the door. Generally speaking, after a period of use, the wood door is prone to deformation, cracking other phenomena, thus reducing the sound insulation effect, sealing various performances of the door. Therefore, the wood door with guaranteed manufacturing technology is easy to deform crack due to its low moisture content.
7. The sound insulation effect of the wooden door depends on the material of the door the detail treatment during the processing. Because the sound insulation performance of the door is achieved by reducing the air flow, the higher the density of the door, the heavier the weight, the better the sound insulation effect.