1. Under normal conditions, the door leaf shall be kept closed.
2. When carrying things, pay attention to avoid sharp objects colliding with the door body to avoid scratching the surface.
3. If the humidity temperature difference between the two sides of the door body is large, the door leaf shall be kept open to avoid the door body deformation caused by the uneven humidity temperature on both sides.
4. After measuring the water on the door leaf, wipe it with a dry cloth immediately.
5. If there is any stain on the door, wipe it with a soft cloth. The use of professional wood products maintenance fluid can extend the service life of wooden doors.